[SECC]

Mike Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 18:50:49 -0400

Well wonders... it finally worked... hi

I have saved all the fixups and tune ups for the web site, and will get it
all updated when I return August.  Some spelling errors in counties, new
officers, a possible disconnect on the application page, and member details
in the listings.

WT4I has made his contest analysis and scoreing software available to me for
the GQP.  He mentioned that Wayne, of Writelog fame, has had some job
changes and did not have a chance to work up a GQP module for this time.  He
was very amenable to the fix, but as they say "overtaken by events".
Perhaps next time.

I also want to put up some scores of GQP leaders of recent past.  And,a full
spread this time for this year, all the scores and the other interesting
details.  With the host site stable, and my return to civilization, it will
happen.

I will be on for GQP from CO, mobile from the well traveled van.  Hope to
work you all, rovers and fixed.

We are over 10,000 miles on this journey, will hit 12,000 before we get
home.  It has been a great time.  I have over 2500 qso's from IOTA and USI
island locations along the route, and Joan has put in a couple sessions with
the Tech Exam book....
See you on  the air this weekend.

Mike, NE4S....
73