[SECC] GQP logs and formats

Mike Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:09:18 -0400

The logs are starting to arrive by email.  W7UT, N2CQ, K5OT already in hand.

Rember the dead line is 1 month after the end of the contest, so don't
delay.

All and any input is accepted, and I will work with it as best I can.
However the software forms make for greatly improved scoring and more
productive work for the scorer... me.

For those with the logging programs, ADIF would be great, Cabrillo is great.
Soft forms of listings are OK, but 3rd choice.  Any software form is
preferred over paper.  1.44 floppies are ok thru the mail if you dont have
email.

Georgia mobiles can make one big file in ADIF or CAB if the rover county is
in each qso line, or otherwise called out in the sequence...   Or the
individual files from each county, as a second choice...  Again here, do
your best to consolidate, but dont fret, or "boil the ocean"  to do it...
just get it to me....

Label your files with your CALL,,,  not GQP2001 or variations.  Your call is
what I need to sort it all out.  File suffixes as appropriate,  summaries in
"call.sum" is one recommendation.  "call.doc" for MS product word processors
OK too.
Paper is welcome, just please get your log submitted.....  All the way down
to a single contact....  I just had 43 contacts, and had a ball.

All in all, just get the info to me in any form, and it will get worked in
the results....

Reminders... email to mcondon@attglobal.net.

Home address:
M Condon
4641 Smoke Rise Lane
Marietta, GA, 30062

Thanks to all participants.   I will confirm all logs thru email as they
come in, and make a list to put on the reflector for the mail bag items

73, Mike, NE4S.