[SECC] Re: Visiting Atlanta

Bill Fisher W4AN w4an@contesting.com
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 17:14:52 -0400 (EDT)

Robert,

I'm not the best one to give advice on ham socializing in Atlanta.  I'm
going to forward this mail to the South East Contest Club reflector and
hopefully someone will give you some direction.

You are welcome to come up and visit my station any time.  I'm normally up
there on the weekends.  We are doing WAE CW up there too BTW.

73

Bill Fisher, W4AN