[SECC] GQP thoughts

Ed k4sb@mindspring.com
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 19:37:42 +0000

I think Mike's comments are great! And need to be worked on by the
leaders of each QSO party.

One additional thing I might add; I recently decoded into ASCII the
entire US call database, threw out AK and HI, removed all Clubs and
any license below that of General, and can now give you a call by
county stat for any State. There aren't that many, but you'd be
surprised to see how many counties in GA ( and I just reran it for AL
) have as few as 3, or no listed hams at all. Certainly, a mobile
getting ready to run should be interested in this information.

BTW, under the above criteria, there are 6178 hams in AL. Would be
great if a few of our mobiles activated some of their counties.

73
Ed