[SECC] W3DYA GQP 2001 RESULTS

w3dya@juno.com w3dya@juno.com
Sat, 28 Jul 2001 10:09:13 -0500

Here are the results of my CW only mobile effort in GQP 2001:

Band    QSOs
80         3
40       377
20       701
15        81
10         2 (AD1C and W0GXQ)

Total  1,164 (deleted 15 dupes)

Points 2,238

Mult      41

Score 95,448

Activated 43 counties (out of 57 on my list)

Average 27 contacts/county, ranging from Harris with 44 QSOs to Crawford
with 10.

Most contacts with W7UT at 45, with K4LTA and AA9KH in second place with
31 each.  DX LY3BA at 24 and M0SDX at 23.

It looks like GA stations got stuck on 20 and 40; reminds me of the PA
"let's work each other syndrome", except I didn't hear much on 80M for
the short time I listened.  I think 15M was pretty good in North America
but not much activity, and 10M could probably have been used but nobody
came.

I'll be practicing up for next year!

73, Norm, W3DYA