[SECC] Huntsville Hamfest

Allan & Bridget dxcc@dbtech.net
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 01:15:36 -0500

Allan and I are planning on being in Huntsville...it hadn't occurred to me
that this was the weekend of the phone NAQP.  I don't know what the timing
does to contest participation, but if it means having the forgo the contest
then that's what we'll be doing (assuming I'm up to making the trip).  We'd
be more than happy to attend an SECC meeting there...might be the only way
we'll make a meeting!  I think we can also be flexible about "when"...my
main goal in going is to turn in the rest of my DX cards to NC1L (and try to
see what W4OZK has done with his VHF presentation).
73,
Bridget, KS4YT