[SECC] CW Sprint Team

Bill Fisher W4AN w4an@contesting.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:16:09 -0400 (EDT)

I'm going to organize a southeastern CW Sprint team.  Hoping most of the
team will be made up of SECC members.  If so, we'll just call it SECC.  If
you are going to be full time in the Sprint, regardless of your skills as
a Sprinter... please drop me a note and I'll include you on the team.

I know of at least one person who could use a station that is capable of
making more than 300 QSOs.  Anyone willing to host an operator for 4
hours?  Will need 80, 40, and 20 meter capability.

73

Bill Fisher, W4AN

PS:  Next weekend is the NAQP CW.  Please be QRV if you can.  This is a
great contest from the SE.  It has been won more times in Georgia and
Florida than any other area of the country.

The contest runs from 2:00pm to 2:00am with 2 hours manditory off
time.  Exciter (100w) only.

Bill Coleman is organizing the teams for NAQP.