[SECC] NAQP Summer CW Teams

Hoeft, Roger V rvhoeft@intergraph.com
Mon, 30 Jul 2001 20:58:40 -0500

$*(&#@*!!! Hit the wrong button (send, not edit).  Any rate, the bugs have
taken a toll on my trees, and with 8 dead trees in the yard, the fear factor
is increasing.  So, I committed a new kitchen for the xyl and a new yard for
me - sans about 50 trees.  By the time the prime season rolls around, I hope
to have a better looking, easier maintaing yard with much better back yard
drainage.

Hmmm.  Mebbe the bank "sells" towers??!!

NAQP stuff:  KA9EKJ, Rod, AL

73 yall

	Roger ...
	KA9EKJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Coleman [mailto:aa4lr@arrl.net]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2001 1:45 PM
To: secc@contesting.com
Subject: [SECC] NAQP Summer CW Teams

OK, we're about a week away from the NAQP CW, one of the most enjoyable
contests around. At only 10 out of 12 hours, it can easily fit into your
busy summer weekend schedule.

I'm collecting calls for SECC teams. So far, I have:

K9AY - Full Time
W4AN - Full Time
AA4LR - Full Time
K4OGG - Part Time
K4BAI - Part Time

NAQP allows 5 on a team. If you are going to spend ANY time in the NAQP,
please sign up for a team.

Remember - to maintain membership in good standing in the SECC, you have
to submit TWO contest entries listing the SECC each year. Joining an NAQP
team counts. Please sign up today!

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901