[SECC] Tie-breaker

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Wed, 06 Jun 2001 09:36:01 -0400

The possibility exists that we could have a tie for one or more of the
spots for the SECC nomination for WRTC-2002.  Here's what I propose for a
tie-breaker:

If there is a tie, we will have a vote of the current president, vp and
secretary; plus the elected president, vp and secretary.  You will note
that this is six positions.  However, since K9AY is the current secretary
and also the president-elect, and we will let Gary have only one vote, we
will have five votes to be cast.  Tie-breakers would be:  K4OGG; K2UFT;
K9AY; K4NO; and AA4LR.

Of course, we don't know if this will be necessary, but I want to have a
procedure in place in case it is needed.

Is this OK with club members?

- Jay, K4OGG