[SECC] Numbers

Ed k4sb@mindspring.com
Sat, 09 Jun 2001 03:29:06 +0000

I think a couple of the guys have expressed interest in a master
database of US calls. Have spent the last 12 hours having the computer
generate all possible A and K calls in the 50 States +KP4.

Will try to do the N calls tomorrow, but in the meantime, just for
fun..

How many possible K calls are there as outlined in paragraph 1?

Or for those of you who don't like BIG numbers, how many possible
combinations of A calls are there, but remember, there is no such
thing as a PR A call.

Answer tomorrow.

By the time I fully integrate the database, it will pick off the
numbers of hams in each call district, the number in each State and
PR, as well as county information. Might give us all an idea of where
to point those
antennas, especially the low bands.

73
Ed