[SECC] last call for ops

Rick Dougherty NQ4I@compuserve.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 06:12:42 -0500

I had asked for operators for the WPX ssb test for 25-26 Mar...only got 4-5
replies...this is my last request for
operators...if I don't get enough to do a real multi-multi, then I will
operate single op all band...don't want to do this, but we need 10
operators to fully man the station...have heard from K4WI,K4PK, WB4SQ,
W4DD, AA4LR and KD3UC...
its an easy contest..not much starategy kinda like a qso party...just work
everybody...more points for qso's off continent, but we get credit for
stateside so we can work lots on 40m and 80m in the daytime...if interested
in a serious effort...drop me an e-mail...de Rick