[SECC] ARRL-DX Phone

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:22:29 -0500

Wow.  I've been married for 26 years and my wife has NEVER brought meals
to me.   Prior to marriage, my mother did bring meals to me, however.
73, John, K4BAI.

P.S.  I negleced to send my reply to Jay's earlier message to the
reflector.  I will be part time high power (meaning a SB 220) in ARRL DX
SSB this weekend, primarily on the higher bands due to antenna and
license class restrictions.  Hope everyone has a great time and a lot of
good DX QSOs.