[SECC] last call for ops

JDWalkerJr@aol.com JDWalkerJr@aol.com
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 11:27:54 EST

--part1_91.79da51b.27d1240a_boundary

In a message dated 3/2/2001 6:13:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,
NQ4I@compuserve.com writes:

> this is my last request for

Rick,

This reply is not going to be immediately helpful, but I may be able to do
some gap and fill. I will have been out of town earlier that week, returning
on Saturday. I was thinking if my wife stays with her plan to go to the beach
to visit family, that I might get up there Saturday night or Sunday. I have
the advantage of being able to drive back and forth from Macon in a little
less than an hour. So this is nothing you can count on, but I thought I would
mention it anyway. If you don't have to cancel, I'll check in with you again
as we get closer to see what you need, and what I might be able to do.

Jimmy Walker
WA4ILO
Macon, GA

--part1_91.79da51b.27d1240a_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>In a message dated 3/2/2001 6:13:28 AM Eastern Standard Time,