[SECC] Saturday's Meeting

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 08:51:59 -0500

We had two productive SECC meetings on Saturday, attended by K9AY, AA4LR,
K4SB, NE4S, K5OT, NK4U, K4JRB and yours truly.  I hope I didn't leave
anyone out.

Issues discussed included:

1.	1999 GA QSO Party Plaques - K4SB agreed to oversee getting the plaques
designed and produced, with K4JRB agreeing to assist.  K4BAI will get
information to K4SB regarding who gets the plaques.

2.	2000 GA QSO Party results - K4EA turned over the submitted logs to NE4S,
who, in addition to handling updates for the web site, has also agreed to
compile the results of the 2000 contest.  K9AY volunteered to assist and
back up NE4S.

3.	The consensus of those present was to hold the 2001 GA QSO party on the
third weekend in July, per the recommendation by K4BAI.  I will check with
SEDXC to ensure that the SEDXC wants to co-sponsor the contest with SECC.

4.	New officers for 2001 - 2002 were elected and will take office as of
August 1, 2001.

	President - K9AY
	Vice President - K4NO
	Secretary - AA4LR
	Treasurer - NK4U

Congratulations to all new officers, and my sincere thanks to K4SB and NE4S
for stepping up to do the work that needs to be done!

Let me know if you have any questions.

73,

- Jay/K4OGG