[SECC] GQP certificates

Mike Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:19:05 -0500

I am glad to see we the GQP is "on" for next year.
I will finish work on the logs this week and make a final for the club
officers to review, and then forward for certificates.
At this point, I have all the media based logs, but one, imported, and will
morph them into one big file for cross checking this afternoon.

I am enjoying this work, and it is enlightening.  I can now say that anyone
who criticized the Cabrillo file format is ignorant of the problems.  With a
bit of luck and thought, some of my tools for checking will be useful next
time for GQP.

Mike, NE4S

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-secc@contesting.com [mailto:owner-secc@contesting.com]On
Behalf Of John Laney
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2001 9:35 AM
To: secc@contesting.com
Subject: [SECC] GQP certificates

Hello all:  I have confirmed with Jere, KT4ZB, that he is willing to do
the GQP certificates again for the 2000 contest.  If that is OK with
NE4S et al., the results should be forwarded to Jere in Savannah as soon
as they are final.  Also, if anyone sent in a return envelope or
postage, etc.   73, John, K4BAI.