[SECC] GQP/SEDXC

Mike Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:43:54 -0500

UPDATE:
Work is going well on log checks.  About 10 more to get into a big master
file.  That will be done today.
Then a quick query to see who shows up in who's log to verify entries, and
we will make it final.
All the media logs, except Cabrillo's, need extensive massaging to make them
have the same data format.
It is little things that eat up the time, like when the county is included
in the exchange "59COBB" and "599COBB" instead of separating the into report
and county.  Sometimes the county is appended to the call like "NE4S/Cobb"
and on.
I cannot describe the wonderful and endless diversive creativity shown in
log reporting.  HI.

I mention these things to raise the awareness of a need for better log
submission practices, the club members can lead the way.

The web page is still not accepting updates. Just now checked. The Front
Page Extensions are not yet restored from a severe problem they encountered
about a month ago.  Perhaps over the next weekend we may see a fix.

I will distribute results and info to Jay and Gary for final check, and then
we can publish a summary here on the reflector the day after they bless us.

I will also prepare a set of helper lists for the plaque and certificate
guys, basically a print of the summary sheets for address, class, and point
info.

That's the Thursday Lunch update.

Still havin' fun at it, Stay tuned...
Mike, NE4S