[SECC] Atlanta hamfest

Gary Breed gary@noblepub.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 09:40:46 -0500

SECCers,

I think we should do hamfest programs on contesting, however...

The past couple of Atlanta Hamfests were very poorly attended. I think
we should have a regular meeting and invite anyone to attend, but unless
someone has a program already canned and ready to present, the number of
new SECC membership prospects may not justify the effort, however...

If ARRL Contest Director Dan Henderson, N1ND comes to the Atlanta Hamfest
again, he can be the program (as he was last year)!  I will send Dan an
e-mail today to find out.

I think we should do something for the hamfests in Huntsville, AL (August),
Shelby, NC (Labor Day weekend) and Lawrenceville (early Nov.).

73, Gary
K9AY

> Ok, officers, we have an offer of help -- what say you?
>
> Bill Coleman wrote:
> >

> > We often have brief meetings at local hamfests. We just had one at the
> > Kenohoochee, and will likely have one at the Atlanta Hamfest. The
Alabama