[SECC] Web Update

Michael Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Fri, 4 May 2001 04:33:39 -0400

Hi,
I have just updated the SECC website for the first time since Feb 22.
The new access method was just provided today.

While I have a backlog of other change, only the GQP info was updated now.

The rules were changed to reflect year and dates for the 2001 sessions.

Links were re-established to the summary page, logging software downloads,
and the county abbreviation sheet.

The summary sheet was tweaked to fix the year to 2001.

No other changes were made... at least not on purpose... hi.

Neal is still listed as the log collector, but I think his address is wrong,
and I have asked him for an update.  I will pop that in when he answers.

On logging software, I have not tried the downloads for TR and NA as they
are on the web, but they do at least download.  As far as Writelog, I
contacted the Florida group and they did not write the module for Writelog,
someone at Writelog did it.  A query to Writelog has not been answered.  An
attempt to modify the Florida module by me has not worked. Lacking the
source code files, I am dropping that effort.

At this point, we have the basic info update for GQP available on the web,
if anyone sees an error, just send me a note and I will plug it.

With Ed doing the great work on the "P"s we are now up to date, and ready
for another go at it...

More later...

Mike, NE4S