[SECC] SECC Meeting at Atlanta Hamfest

Dick Bentley dickb@akorn.net
Sat, 12 May 2001 19:49:50 -0400

--------------87CB1CB3CF6259812C2E2B18

We've been offered the use of the log cabin at Jim Miller Park for our
usual meeting, however the schedule for the cabin is pretty tight:

9 AM  PSK-31 - Pickett Cummings, AD4S

     10 AM

          Main Building: QRP Extravaganza!!, North Georgia QRP Club

          Log cabin: ARES Forum

     11 AM Gary Breed, K9AY, Portable Antennas from Simple to Ambitious
- Get Ready for Field Day!!

     12 noon BASIC/STAMP controller, Barry Ward, Vice President of the
Atlanta Hobby Robotics Club

     1 PM Brennan Price, N4QX, Official Observer/Amateur Auxiliary
program of the ARRL and serves as the
     ARRL National Frequency Coordinating Officer

     2 PM AMSAT, Steve Diggs, W4EPI

I would suggest we do what we have done in the past, meet in the stands
at the covered horse arena (believe the floor of the arena will be a
tailgate area.  How does 10 AM sound to those who will be attending?

Dick K2UFT

--------------87CB1CB3CF6259812C2E2B18