[SECC] Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL November Sweepstakes Club Competition Winners to Be Announced at Dayton Contest Forum

Ed k4sb@bellsouth.net
Tue, 15 May 2001 01:31:15 +0000

Just received this today. Think we should be on the list of clubs.
I think I submitted a score around 800,000 and with BAI finishing in
the top 10, we should have a go at this.

73
Ed