[SECC] WRTC nominations

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Mon, 21 May 2001 10:48:40 -0400

The list of interested and willing ops is available on contesting.com.
Biographies of each are posted there, but I think you have to have
authorization to access them and the intent is for each club to have
access.  I will download a list of the calls posted there before the
meeting.  Hopefully Jay or Gary can access the resumes for the club.  73,
John, K4BAI.