[SECC] Fwd: [contest_prez] Contest Score Comparison Web Site

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Thu, 24 May 2001 11:32:27 -0400

I had only one real approach at Dayton asking for consideration of another
club's candidate.  John, N0IJ, says his club is supporting N0AT.  I note that
N0AT has not yet submitted his call to the contesting.com website as being one
interested in going to Finland next year.  73, John, K4BAI.