[SECC] Activities Directors

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e1@yahoo.com
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 06:26:23 -0800 (PST)

Hi Bill,

 We had the same problem in MRRC about what contests we should be
serious in. While we want all our members to be active in all contests
ARRL and CQ that's not possible for everyone with activities outside
radio. What we have done is stressed that are club is trying to do
a serious effort for the ARRL sponsored contests since the medium club
category seems to be a good fit for a club our size.

 Last year we just missed winning the meduim category for ARRL SS and
the ARRL 160 contests. We have managed to also win the medium category
in SS about 10 years ago too....

 Move update :  The house is sold and we are living in a condo here in
Columbus on a short term lease. Hopefully the job market will improve
shortly and I will find something in the Atlanta metro area... That's
the only thing stopping us from moving now !!!

                              73's  Jeff  KU8E