[SECC] Activities Directors

Gary Breed gabnjb@earthlink.net
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 00:33:49 -0500

> I'm going back to W8JI this year.  Maybe we should start here?
>
> I'm happy to let someone come up and operate my station that will give it
> a full effort.
>
> 73
> Bill
---------
OK, I think we have our first coordinated effort!  I am now the official
SECC cheerleader and arm-twister for the ARRL160 contest.

Ken, N4UK just got a new vertical up and I'll bet he's ready for some
serious action.

Everyone remember that the 160 'test is NOT the week after CQWW
CW this year!  Since the contest starts at 2200z Friday, the first "full
weekend" is Dec. 7-9.  There is an entire month to get ready.

73, Gary
K9AY
SECC Prez and 160 Contest Czar.