[SECC] Re: For Sale

Joe L Blackwell aa4nn@juno.com
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 09:11:35 -0500

Is there a favorite CDXA or SECC charity that could use a Patcomm radio?
Perhaps Discovery Place in Charlotte, NC.

I bought this rig on a lark for $1350.  It is indeed a pitiful radio for
CW.
I'm guessing it would be okay using "the other mode."  Comes with a
macrofone, keyboard and power cord.  13.8vdc power supply required.
73, Joe, aa4nn