[SECC] Short Term Club Targets?

Bill Fisher W4AN w4an@contesting.com
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:49:39 -0500 (EST)

> > I am the SECC cheerleader for ARRL160 !! -- Gary, K9AY
> >
> > Bill will be at W8JI, N4UK promises a  full-blown effort to wring out his
> > new antenna and I will probably be at W4WA (not 100% sure, will know
> > next week).
> >
> > That's gotta be close to a million points...FRC won with <800k last year

The SEDXC used to do really well with the 160 contest in sheer numbers of
entries.  It would be good if people would get on just to call CQ for a
few hours each night and then submit their scores.  I am the first to be
lame in this department, but if the cheerleader is working to get our
score up... the least I can do is get on the air some for the team.

73

Bill