[SECC] N4XMX cluster 144.91

K4SB k4sb@mindspring.com
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 15:32:17 +0000

Just a reminder that this cluster is now completely independent of
Ernie, KS4Q. Rick has done one hell of a job and is now running the
AR-Cluster software.

But, on the point of getting more contesters into the clubs, Greg,
KX4R reports that a very active group of contesters is stuated around
the Rome, GA area, but unable to connect to a megacluster.

I have sent an note to their main man asking them to try to connect
through me on the SBNOD (145.01) ( distance is about 1/2 of what it is
to Sawnee ) and then on to Sawnee. However, it would be ever easier
for them if there were a more northern station who could set up as a
subnode. Someone around Cartersville or West of Sawnee would be ideal.
Setting up a KPC 2400 takes about 5 minutes.

Also, for those of you in Douglas County or points South who cannot
connect, K4PI now has PINOD on the air on 145.01.

73
Ed