[SECC] ARRL 160m contest

n4uk@mindspring.com n4uk@mindspring.com
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:53:03 -0500

      This is why I prefer a Multi effort. Lots more fun and a lot less boring! And I usually don't have the time to dedicate all weekend for a single op. effort. I have a prior Christmas party commitment on Saturday night so whoever comes over for the multi effort will be on their own that night for a few hours. I believe the 2/3rd rule applies where 2/3rd of the operators need to be club members in order to be able to submit the score for the club. I have had multi efforts before where none of the points were able to be used by SECC because I had operators from out of town. Are there any other hotshot SECC member CW ops interested in coming by to help out from here for the ARRL 160m contest the weekend of the 7th of December? I have some out of towners interested but then SECC would lose the points again. Let me know. Ken , n4uk

Bill Fisher W4AN <w4an@contesting.com> wrote:

Absolutely yes!!!!

But, would you have more fun?

73