[SECC] GA mult

Sherman Banks (W4ATL) w4atl@arrl.net
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 20:46:25 -0500

I submitted the log tonight and received the automatic reply just a few
minutes later.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Fisher W4AN [mailto:w4an@contesting.com]
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2001 8:42 PM
To: Sherman Banks (W4ATL)
Cc: k4bai@worldnet.att.net; SECC
Subject: RE: [SECC] GA mult

BTW, I had at least 10 guys out of the 200 QSOs I made that said I was a
multiplier for them.  I was really surprised.  This was Sunday
afternoon.  I'm sure the FB WX didn't help getting Georgia on the air for
SS on either mode.

FWIW, I've already submitted my log to the ARRL.  I didn't get a receipt
ack though.  Has anyone else submitted an SSB log yet?

73

bill