[SECC] KT4ZB SS Score

Kt4zb@aol.com Kt4zb@aol.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:38:33 EST

--part1_49.14327b9a.292bb6d9_boundary

   Hi everyone, sure wish I could have devoted the whole time to SS because
conditions were very good in Savannah. Heard lots of SECC members, Bridget
had a killer signal on 20m and poor John, K4BAI, had to work really hard to
hear me on 20 (I just couldn't pass him by).  And W4OC was great to give out
SC on 40. I think part of the problem for SC was they were hard to find on 10
and 15.  I worked off and on between house chores, going out on Tybee road at
4 am with Conni to watch the metor showers, and Sunday church stuff that I
had said I would do.
   I had one station near the end really thank me for GA; just like me
finally getting AR for the state sweep.  Heard NWT in a big pile up Sat night
and passed - never found them again.

80    47
40    41
20    73
15   122
10    65
----------------- 351 contacts,  79 sections,   55,450 pts
KT4ZB - A power, all wire antennas. Mix of S&P and CQing.

73, Jere

--part1_49.14327b9a.292bb6d9_boundary

<HTML><FONT FACE=arial,helvetica><FONT  SIZE=2>  &nbsp;Hi everyone, sure wish I could have devoted the whole time to SS because conditions were very good in Savannah. Heard lots of SECC members, Bridget had a killer signal on 20m and poor John, K4BAI, had to work really hard to hear me on 20 (I just couldn't pass him by). &nbsp;And W4OC was great to give out SC on 40. I think part of the problem for SC was they were hard to find on 10 and 15. &nbsp;I worked off and on between house chores, going out on Tybee road at 4 am with Conni to watch the metor showers, and Sunday church stuff that I had said I would do. &nbsp;
<BR> &nbsp;&nbsp;I had one station near the end really thank me for GA; just like me finally getting AR for the state sweep. &nbsp;Heard NWT in a big pile up Sat night and passed - never found them again.
<BR>
<BR>80 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;47
<BR>40 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;41
<BR>20 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;73
<BR>15 &nbsp;&nbsp;122
<BR>10 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;65
<BR>----------------- 351 contacts, &nbsp;79 sections, &nbsp;&nbsp;55,450 pts &nbsp;
<BR>KT4ZB - A power, all wire antennas. Mix of S&amp;P and CQing.
<BR>
<BR>73, Jere</FONT></HTML>

--part1_49.14327b9a.292bb6d9_boundary--