[SECC] CQWW CW This Wkend

Gordon Macie gmacie@hotmail.com
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 14:42:33 +0000

Excuse the dumb question.. It's been a long time.. What do I need to do to
generate 100,000 points. Roughly how many qso's ?? I was trying to get a
vertical up for ss but didn't make it. I worked about 180 qso's from my car
sitting in the driveway.. 70+ sections. Maybe I can finish up the antenna
Thurs/Fri.

Gordon KS5M