[SECC] YUCK BACK TO YA!

AB4RU@aol.com AB4RU@aol.com
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:16:36 EST

In a message dated 11/25/01 7:56:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, k4ab@msn.com
writes:

> First, let me apologize to all the folks I talked into operating
>  this weekend.
>
>  The first part of the contest was some of the WORST
>  conditions I have ever heard.  Guess we won't make our 50M
>  point goal.  Oh well.  Sunday was pretty fun, even though the
>  "A" index was 95!
>
>  K4AB   1902 Q       121 Z     344 C  = 2.5M
>
>  If you operated, even for a bit, let me know your score.

So it was your fault the bands stinked Saturday morning, not to mention all
the QRN on the low bands the first night. I was cqin on 15 during prime time
on Saturday morning and realized I had only worked two VE's in about 15
minutes. I gave up and went to watch TV and finally talked myself into
getting back on about noon. I was SO HP plus packet and missed operating
approximately 13 hours of the contest. I heard several SECC stations on
during the test.

1225 qso's
499 Dx countries
154 zones