[SECC] FW: ALQP NE4S Rover HP

Michael Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 23:26:52 -0400

From: mcondon@attglobal.net [mailto:mcondon@attglobal.net]
Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2001 11:12 PM
To: mcondon@attglobal.net
Subject: ALQP NE4S Rover HP

   80:
   40:                1                1
   20:              318               42
   15:
   10:                2                2
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
Total:       0      321        0       45  =  20,445

Club: SECC

Comments:

Score includes 500 points for 10 Qs in each of the 12 counties we hit.
Jeff,
KD3UC did all the OP, I (NE4S) did the driving.  Our schedule allowed  half
an
hour in each county.  We were never more than 6 minutes off our time
targets,
and then only twice.  Jeff kept up a good rate of 53 per hour for the whole
time.  We gave up on 40M early, likewise 10M.  Only 40M Q was K4BAI. He is
everywhere.  Thanks John.
It was a fun outing, first time for both Jeff and I.  We melted the
screwdriver
antenna, running 500W, and it took a 30 degree list to aft.  Perhaps it
helped.
See you next year... Mike, NE4S, Jeff KD3UC

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/