[SECC] RE: [spsu] Radios for Sale

Michael Condon mcondon@attglobal.net
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 18:28:14 -0400

That phone should be 770 992 5705... oops
Dyslexia or just a senior moment?
Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Condon [mailto:mcondon@attglobal.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2001 4:42 PM
To: SPSUGroup; BSRG; SECC
Subject: [spsu] Radios for Sale

I have a FT-100 Mobile for sale, good condition, $750.  Has separation kit
(modified), manual.

Also an FT-847, the satellite one, $1050 is for sale, in excellent
condition, original box, manual.

I have too many radios.

ALSO... the 'Imperial Cruiser' is up for sale, with or without the 30'
Pneumatic Mast, with or with out radio.
The 'cruiser' is a white 1997 Dodge van converted to a camper by Coachmen,
Saratoga model.
3KW generator, microwave, 3-burner stove, refrigerator, head, extra roof
air, and other camping conveniences are in the conversion.
86K miles, recent transmission replacement, brakes, fuel pump, and catalytic
converter are the repairs.
I have made some modifications for ham mobile, all of which can be restored
if wanted.

I want to offer it to hams before taking the ham stuff out.
We are going to go to a fifth wheel camper and a truck for our travels.

Your enquiries by phone or email are invited, please.

Radios and van delivered in GA or close area.

Call me at 770-992-5750
Email mcondon@attglobal.net

73
Mike, NE4S