[SECC] SS is coming up

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 14:50:28 -0400

--=====================_24724001==_.ALT

I'll be low power, and once again this year I'll be trying for 1k QSOs.  I
hope all club members get involved in this one.  When we took a straw poll
a few years back, this was the favorite contest of most club members.

73,

Jay/K4OGG

At 02:26 PM 10/18/2001, Gary Breed wrote:
>I know many of you are getting ready for CQWW SSB, but it's only one more
>week until Sweepstakes CW!
>
>I am completely undecided on my entry class.  Although I won the SE
>Division operating QRP the past two years, I only finished 9th and 11th
>overall. I am trying to decide whether to get psyched for a better QRP
>finish, or try LP or HP for variety.
>
>What are other SECC members planning for SSCW?
>
>73, Gary
>K9AY

--=====================_24724001==_.ALT

I'll be low power, and once again this year I'll be trying for 1k
QSOs.&nbsp; I hope all club members get involved in this one.&nbsp; When
we took a straw poll a few years back, this was the favorite contest of
most club members.<br>
73,<br>
Jay/K4OGG<br>
At 02:26 PM 10/18/2001, Gary Breed wrote:<br>
are getting ready for CQWW SSB, but it's only one more week until
Sweepstakes CW!</font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
class.&nbsp; Although I won the SE Division operating QRP the past two
years, I only finished 9th and 11th overall. I am trying to decide
whether to get psyched for a better QRP finish, or try LP or HP for
variety. </font><br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;<br>
&nbsp;</blockquote></html>