[SECC] Lawrenceville, GA Hamfest - BBQ Offer

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 16:06:04 -0400

My Church in Grayson, GA is doing a fundraiser the same day as the
hamfest. The funds we raise go 50% into the building fund, and 50% into
missions.

The church men are offering a Barbeque plate they will be making up that
morning. Each plate is BBQ Pork, with beans, slaw, bread and iced tea,
and is only $5.

Last year, I ran a couple of these up to the hamfest for Dan W4EA and
Paul W6XA. This time, I thought I'd make the same offer to the SECC club
members.

So, here's the deal. If you are interested, please reserve a plate by
sending me an e-mail indicating how many BBQ plates you want. At 11 am at
the hamfest, I'll leave the hamfest and head to Grayson for the BBQ. I
should return by 12 noon, and will head to the table of Dan W4EA and Paul
W6XA. Meet me there, and you can exchange $5 for your BBQ.

I'm not going to be bring any extras, so pre-orders only. Please reserve
your BBQ by Monday October 29 at 5 pm, if possible.

(If you want to go to Grayson to get your own BBQ, I can sell you a
ticket instead)

Thank You!

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901