[SECC] BBQ Offer -- I have a few plates available

Bill Coleman aa4lr@arrl.net
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 15:58:18 -0500

I still have a few plates of BBQ available for the Lawrenceville hamfest
at 12 noon. Meet me at the table of W4EA and W6XA. Plates are $5 and you
pay on delivery. I just need to know how many BBQ plates to bring to
Lawrenceville. (Each plate is served in a closed styrofoam package and
comes with BBQ pork, beans, cole slaw and iced tea)

Please send me an e-mail to reserve your plate. Thank you.

Proceeds benefit the Grayson United Methodist Church.

            -- Wilbur Wright, 1901