[SECC] KS4Q DX Cluster and your TNC; Please Read!

James Nail jbnail@netzero.net
Mon, 03 Sep 2001 10:35:40 -0400

Ernie,

Thanks for the reply.  I'm set-up for AB5K now, but really would like a closer
cluster for propagation reasons.  I guess if everyone from GA uses this cluster
the info presented is useful by filtering the spots.  Is this generally your
understanding as well?

Jim