[SECC] Open House

Rick Dougherty NQ4I@compuserve.com
Wed, 12 Sep 2001 09:02:22 -0400

It is with regret that I must announce that the Open House at NQ4I is
cancelled...the recent events and fact that I am stranded in Denver
necessitate the cancellation...I will try to re-schedule a picnic in the
near future..

Its hard to even express any feelings but anger and disgust with the recent
happenings..our life as we knew it has probably changed forever...our
daughter was in a building just 3 blocks away from the World Trade
Center...we learned yesterday that she was safely evacuated and is alive
and safe in New Jersey...for that we give thanks...

To the victims and their families ...our prayers....Rick