[SECC] QCWA OFFICIALS ENDORSE NA4AR FOR VICE DIRECTOR

Paul Toth-NA4AR na4ar@arrl.net
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 17:33:23 -0400

Two members of the Quarter Century Wireless Association's (QCWA) National
Leadership have endorsed Paul Toth-NA4AR in his bid for ARRL Southeastern
Division Vice Director.

Croft Taylor-VE3CT, current QCWA National Vice President said of Toth "Paul
Toth, NA4AR has my very strong support for the position of Vice Director of
the Southeast Division of the ARRL.   Taylor went on to say, "As a snowbird
who spends half the year in Florida, I am continuously impressed by Paul's
presence and participation in ALL the functions of Amateur Radio throughout
Florida, from Emergency Communication activities to numerous annual
Hamfests.  He freely gives his time and energy to all these functions.  In
addition, I am gratified to see that Paul, as Vice Director, will devote his
energy to such important issues as Deed Restrictions and CC&R's, which
appear to have a devastating impact on the efficiency of almost all Florida
Amateur Radio Stations. "

Alan Pickering-KJ9N, a member of the QCWA National Board of Directors, added
his endorsement of Toth saying, "It is my privilege and honor to endorse
Paul Toth, NA4AR, for the position of Vice Director of the Southeast
Division of ARRL. A vote for Paul is a vote for someone whose daily
contributions to all of us are truly directed to the future of Amateur
Radio. A vote for Paul is a vote for integrity, honesty, and fairness in
campaigning for this office. Paul Toth has my support 200%!"

Others who have endorsed Toth's bid to succeed retiring Vice Director Evelyn
Gauzens-W4WYR include former Dayton Hamvention Ham of the Year Andy
Feldman-WB2FXN, John McHugh-KU4GY, Amateur Radio Coordinator for the
National Hurricane Center and Chet Carruth-AB4XK, West Central Florida
Section Traffic Manager.

For more information on where Toth stands on the issues and where the
candidate will be appearing, visit the NA4AR for Vice Director Website at
http://www.qsl.net/na4ar.

73!

Paul J. Toth-NA4AR
Assistant Director-ARRL Southeastern Division
West Central Florida SKYWARN Group (WX4TBW)

Visit My Website on the Internet
http://www.qsl.net/na4ar