[SECC] CQWW SSB

Rick Dougherty NQ4I@compuserve.com
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 10:09:59 -0400

Helllo all...an update from NQ4I/W4KZ....we will be fielding an excellent
operator team this Oct for the CQWW SSB
test...160m K4PK and WI4R...80m W4SVO....40m NQ4I and NE4S...20m KR7X and
K5ZM....15m...KA6SAR and W4DD...10m K4BAI and filling in the slots etc
KS5M,AA4LR, and KD3UC......the antennas have been repaird and all is ready
for action...the computers have new network cards and they too are
ready...I am in the process of installing
a DSL line and we will use it or dial-up for our internet
connection...conditions are co-operating...the 28 day forecast is looking
good...we have a great signal on 10m to Europe and there has been lots of
good propagation to EU and the far east....hopefully the weather will
co-operate and it will be quiet on the lower bands too....

I need to hear from Mike NE4S...need you to bring your MP and the DVS-2
recorder...still planning a 2nd station on
40m...so you and I can CQ and work packet mults at the same time....

I have 3 spare bedrooms that will do the housing needs for the
operators...some of you will need to bring sleeping bags so that we can
have plenty of space to accomodate all...

I am getting anxious for the time to come...we will have fun and we will do
a great job...lets get in there and make the top score we can...de Rick