[SECC] For Sale

Bill Fisher, W4AN w4an@CONTESTING.COM
Sun, 7 Apr 2002 15:09:24 -0400 (EDT)

I the following stuff for sale.  Prefer to sell it locally.  I someone
could cross post this to the SEDXC site I would appreciate it.  The prices
listed are what I will take.  If I don't sell them, I'll repost at a lower
price.

1) AL-1500.  Cabinet is a little rough.  Got bent coming back from
Ameritron once upon a time.  I even have a spare tube for it.  Sell with
or without the spare.  The spare is used.   $1700 or $1900 with spare
tube.

2) Prop-pitch motor & controller.  This unit was completely refurbished by
K7NV.  It is a thing of beauty!!!  It will turn anything better than
any commerical rotor you can buy.  It is completely wx proofed and should
work for years with no maintenance at all.   $1400

3) FT-1000MP   AC model with full set of International Radio filters.  It
has dual 2K filters for SSB, dual 500's with dual 400's for CW.  The stock
500 filter is in the sub-receiver.   $1850.00

4) TIC Ring rotor.  New in the box.   I believe this is the 1032
model.  It isn't the BIG one.  The only difference is what kind of tower
it will go on.  This one would go on Rohn 25 or Rohn 45, but not Rohn
55.  I have one or two motors for it that have never been used.   $1000
with one motor.  $1200 with two.  I also have an overhead truss assembly
for it which I'll sell for $50.00.

Give me a call if you are interested.  I live in/around Cumming.

73

Bill Fisher
770-569-1550