[SECC] GQP Plaques

Jay Pryor jpryor@arches.uga.edu
Tue, 09 Apr 2002 08:59:58 -0400

People are coming forward who would like to sponsor a plaque for the GQP,
but first I would like to offer last year's sponsors the opportunity to
sponsor the same plaque (category) for 2002.  Here's the list of sponsors
already committed for 2002:

WA4TT	USA/VE High Power
K4BAI	USA/VE Low Power
K4VGI	category undetermined
KO4RR	DX QRP
K4YE	DX High Power
SEDXC	DX Low Power (I am assuming SEDXC will sponsor this)
Columbus ARC	GA Rover/Mobile  (assumed sponsor)
K4OGG	category undetermined

Anyone who sponsored a plaque last year and would like to sponsor the same
plaque this year, please let me know by the end of this week.  If I don't
hear from you that sponsorship will be assigned to another donor.  I
recognize that SEDXC membership will not vote by the end of the week, and
I'm making the same assumption for the Columbus ARC, so for now I am
assuming both will sponsor the same plaques as last year.

Sponsorships are $40 for domestic and $50 for DX.  The plate on the plaque
that you sponsor will bear your name and call sign.

FYI, in 2001, we presented 11 plaques in the following categories:

USA/VE High Power
USA/VE Low Power
USA/VE QRP
USA/VE High Power, CW only