[SECC] still in 3B8

Rick Dougherty NQ4I@compuserve.com
Tue, 9 Apr 2002 23:24:01 -0400

Hello all...am still in 3B8...no license...no operating....but lots of
swimming, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing etc...a true
vacation at work...I have met 3B8DX and also 3B8CF....Jacy 3B8CF has a
rental room in his house and gives the
renter use of his rig and antennas...right now a German is operating from
there as 3B8MM.....had he not been there I would have been able to
operate.....next time...but have had numerous visits with both hams in last
10 days....I fly back to the UK on Sat nite....13 hrs of flight time we
will land in London...layover for 40 hrs and we launch for the states on
the 15th...will land in NJ early in the morning of 16th...and will air line
home from NJ.....will have 5 days at home and hope to get some antenna work
done....cheers to all....de Rick