[SECC] NAQP Teams

K9AY K9AY" <k9ay@k9ay.com
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 20:42:35 -0400

Wow! Sounds like Bill has whipped the troops into a contest frenzy once again!

I am unavailable for NAQP since I'll be on the road heading for WI to start the
search for a new QTH. Wish me luck finding a hilltop high enough to overcome the
geographical challenges of the Black Hole!

Our house is not yet sold (just listed), so we'll be around for a while. The
tower is already down and beams packed up, but I left one radio out of the box
for "emergencies," so I promise to do CW Sprint -- low power and temporary
wires, or at a borrowed station.

73, Gary
K9AY

SECC Past President