[SECC] NAQP CW SO W4OC

Bill Fisher, W4AN w4an@CONTESTING.COM
Mon, 5 Aug 2002 19:05:49 -0400 (EDT)

Amazingly I think I heard Don 2 times the entire contest.  Once when he
called me on 40 or 80 and another time on 15M when he had a big enough
pile that I didn't hang around.  So one QSO.  Luckily, W4BUW QSYed through
all the bands for me in the last hour of the contest.  The hardest QSO to
make by far was 40 meters.  10 & 15 were a piece of cake.

This contest had the most screwed up conditions I've ever seen for an
NAQP.

73

Bill