[SECC] NAQP CW SO W4OC

Bill Fisher, W4AN w4an@CONTESTING.COM
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 00:00:28 -0400 (EDT)

> Did anyone work a VE6, ID on MT?  Never heard em.  Think I worked NE on one
> band.  Only DX was KH6, NP4 and XE.

Pretty sure I worked VE6, Idaho, and Montana.  But only VE6 on two
bands.  I never heard Nebraska.

N2NL tells me he worked CO, FM, and a couple of other "DX" mults.  I
didn't work anything outside of the regulars.  I heard a CO2 low on 20
meters after a QSY, but struggling through a QSO with a slow sending CO2
didn't sound like much fun, so I passed.  3 years ago, I would have
stayed.  All a matter of perspective I guess.

Speaking of which...  I recently received a plaque for a M/S win we had at
my station in the WPX contest.  I asked John if he would like me to get
him a copy made, and he briefly chuckled and said it wouldn't be
necessary.  Perspective is an interesting thing I think.

73

Bill