[SECC] ARRL 160 Halftime

Jeff Clarke ku8e@bellsouth.net
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 13:06:35 -0500

Hi Mike...

 You sounded real good here .... but you are not too far away. I also worked K4SB,
K4BAI and K4EA...
I heard AA4LR but never worked him.

I am very pleased with the performance of the "T" I put up. It acts much more like a
vertical then the Inverted L I had up in Ohio. So far I have 190/54... went off
around 0630 Z. I also had a 2 hour break earlier for dinner.
DX worked so far : ZF2NT,FM5GU,HI3K, and P40TA. I also heard DJ7SI and 6J2AC. I have
also worked some west coast stations as well... I was playing mostly S&P and DXing so
tonight I might try some CQing....

It's amazing to listen to VY2ZM (K1ZM) run EU and not hear a peep of what he is
working....

See everyone again tonight....     de Jeff KU8E

Jeffrey D. Clarke 770-218-0278 email : ku8e@bellsouth.net

Please see my resume webpage at http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-ku8e