[SECC] Barbados Trip Dec 10-17, 2002

John Laney k4bai@worldnet.att.net
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 16:23:47 -0500

Hello friends:

I will depart my home at 4 AM Tuesday Dec 10 and will be in Barbados
pretty late that night.  I should be QRV Dec 11-17 outside the ARRL 10 M
Contest on all bands 160-6 M CW and SSB as 8P9HT.  In the ARRL 10 M
contest, I will use 8P9Z, probably on both CW and SSB.  I will always be
listening for calls from home.

In addition, I will run my usual SSB sked on non-contest days on or
about 21375 khz at 14Z (10 AM EST) except during Sat and Sun contest
days.  I realize many of you will be working or otherwise QRL at that
time, but, in case you are near a rig, please check in and let me know
how things are going at home.   In addition, I will probably check in to
most of the sessions of the Georgia State Net (GSN) on 3593 khz at 7 and
10 PM EST daily outside the contest hours (00 and 03Z).  You can ask the
NCS for a QSO with me if you like.

I will be delighted to give anyone a new band or mode or just hear from
home at any time.  I will only be on CW and SSB, however.  Please e-mail
me for a sked before Monday night or directly to Barbados at
8p9Z@sunbeach.net.  I will try to check that e-mail address for messages
at least daily.

Hope everyone has a good couple of weeks and best wishes for the holiday
season ahead.

73,

John, K4BAI/8P9HT/8P9Z.