[SECC] GQP Vote

Greg Richard k4no@mchsi.com
Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:52:22 -0600

Hope everyone had a good time on 10 this past weekend.

I missed this from Bill AA4LR but need to present the idea to the
membership.

" There seems to be a strong opinion above to move the GQP to April, but by
no means is there a quorum."

If you are interested in moving the GQP to April, please send an email to
aa4lr@arrl.net
Bill will tally the votes and if there is a quorum, we will vote in the same
manner after discussing a weekend.  If there are enough votes, we need to
move on this quickly to get the new date in the Contest publications.  I
have stayed out of the GQP discussion as I don't live in Georgia.

Greg K4NO